Today I feel like jello, but it’s a good thing. This past week’s been considerably better as far as tracking my progress and staying consistent. Went to Etown today, as usual and I was in for quite a surprise. Josh led a seminar in Owensboro at Nice Guys gym so I had expected Double A or Mooney … Read more
Upcoming Tournaments 2013:
-March 9 - IBJJF Chicago Open Gi, 2nd Medium Heavy, 1st** Open Weight
-March 10- IBJJF Chicago Open No-Gi, 1st Blue Belt Open Weight
-April 20 - IBJJF New York Int'l Open, 2nd Medium heavy
-May - Worlds, Long Beach, CA
-August - IBJJF Atlanta Int'l Open or Chicago Int'l Open
-September - IBJJF Pan No-Gi, New York
shakiaharris on Loser’s Mindset in … allansbak on Loser’s Mindset in … DFM2099 on Loser’s Mindset in … Interesting Post fro… on Loser’s Mindset in … Megan W. on Loser’s Mindset in …
Top Posts & Pages
- Loser's Mindset in BJJ
- The IBJJF NEEDS you
- The Apryl Michelle Brown Story: SILICONE INJECTIONS BEWARE!!
- "pictures of naked women who weigh 152lbs"
- Who you callin a Creonte?!
- About Little Ol' Me
- Where on earth are other female grapplers...
- Don't believe the hype! Some big names like Shoyoroll & Moya Brand are NOT IBJJF approved
- 5 Life Lessons of BJJ
- Beautiful & "Medium Heavy"